THE DUDE RANCHERS’ ASSOCIATION OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 AM MDT on October 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM MDT on October 15, 2019 (Sweepstakes Period).
2. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter, you must be: (1) Twenty-One (21) years of age or older; (2) Legal resident of the United States; (3) Can’t be an employee, officer, director or agent of the Dude Ranchers’ Association (Sponsor), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries or advertising/promotion agencies (collectively Sponsor and Its Affiliates and Related Individuals); and (4) Can’t be an immediate family member or living in the same household of any individual identified in (3) above. The Sweepstakes is governed by United States law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law or restricted by law or regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Dude Ranchers’ Association Merchandise Sweepstakes is a randomized drawing. Entries will be accepted via the Dude Ranchers’ Association website, www.duderanch.org; or by mail at The Dude Ranchers’ Association PO Box 2307, Cody, WY 82414. All entries accept the terms and conditions of this contest and must be received between October 1, 2019 and October 15, 2019.
To constitute a complete entry, you must provide your first and last name and your e-mail address. Incomplete entries are void. After entering the correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the ENTER SWEEPSTAKES button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the prize offered in the sweepstakes. Handwritten entries sent by standard mail to the mailing address listed in the online instructions will be manually entered into the database before the drawing is held. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potentially winning entry (whether submitted electronically on the official entry form or via standard mail) must provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address or hard copy mailing entry submitted.
All late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, undelivered, scrambled or destroyed entries are ineligible entries, regardless of the reason or party responsible. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Entries become the official property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor and Its Affiliates and Related Individuals will not accept correspondence or telephone inquiries regarding the status of entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) winner for the prize will be selected from among all Entrants in a random drawing to be held on or about August 31, 2019. The winner will be notified by email. To claim the prize, the winner must: (1) respond as directed within ten (10) days of the first notification attempt; and (2) return to Sponsor, by the date, and in the manner Sponsor directs in writing. If the winner cannot be reached or fails to timely respond or comply with any of these requirements or if Sponsor determines the winner ineligible or disqualified, then, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the winner may be disqualified and the prize forfeited. In such event, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
By accepting a prize, the winner grants permission for Sponsor’s use of the name, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice and statements of winner and winner’s travel companion(s) for advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation or permission, unless prohibited by law.
5. PRIZE: Winners will each receive one (1) of the following prize package at the Sole discretion of the Sponsor, to include:
Merchandise Package: two (2) Tumbling River Ranch Mugs, one (1) White Stallion Ranch Wine Bottle Opener, one (1) White Stallion Ranch Wine Stopper.
No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemption is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value in the event the advertised prize (or portion thereof) is not available for any reason, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if any) and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified in these Sweepstakes Rules and/or in the applicable entry instructions as being provided. All details of the prizes not specified herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT RELEASES AND HOLDS HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED INDIVIDUALS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, INJURIES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS BASED ON DEATH, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant further agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a state court within the State of Wyoming. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether the State of Wyoming or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wyoming.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or any website related to this Sweepstakes, acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users of any website related to this Sweepstakes, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, any website related to this Sweepstakes or any technical failure or malfunction. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of any website related to this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, by reason of, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and select winners from entries received prior to action taken, as Sponsor, in its sole judgment, deems fair and in accordance with these Official Rules without notice to entrants. In the event that this Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify this Sweepstakes, or to disqualify participants residing in any affected geographic areas. In such event, Sponsor shall not have any liability to any participants who are disqualified as a result of such an action.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED INDIVIDUALS (EITHER JOINTLY OR INDIVIDUALLY) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZES WON, ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR COPYING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM SUCH WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
THE STATE OF WYOMING AND THE DUDE RANCHERS’ ASSOCIATION DO NOT WAIVE SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY BY ENTERING INTO THIS CONTRACT AND SPECIFICALLY RETAIN IMMUNITY AND ALL DEFENSES AVAILABLE TO THEM AS SOVEREIGNS PURSUANT TO WYO. STAT. § 1-39-104(A) AND ALL OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. DESIGNATIONS OF VENUE, CHOICE OF LAW, ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS, AND SIMILAR PROVISIONS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A WAIVER OF SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY.
8. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Dude Ranchers’ Association 1122 12th Street Cody, WY 82414.
9. ODDS OF WINNING: The Sponsor will conduct a drawing through which one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries submitted.
10. USAGE: The Dude Ranchers’ Association reserves the right to use images, stories and details of the winner on their marketing channels including www.duderanch.org, Facebook and other digital channels.
Follow this link to enter the sweepstakes! - https://duderanch.org/sweepstakes