Stop working and start vacationing.
Under many state laws vacation pay accrues as it is earned, and cannot be forfeited. Why would you want to forfeit your vacation time anyway, or even just let it pile up in your work account. Get out there and use that time and money for memories and experiences. You'll come back to work with stories to tell and refreshed from time away.
We, at the Dude Ranchers' Association, think a ranch vacation in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado are some pretty great states to get going on using your vacation time.
Some options are to fly into Bozeman, MT, Jackson Hole, WY or Steamboat Springs, CO or take some extra vacation time and make a road trip out of it.
Take a look at the ranches below and the information about traveling to them from your airport. Want more information? We have it here in the office at 307.587.2339, email@example.com or message us on social media using #ranchvacationexpert.
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Nine Quarter Circle Ranch ~ Gallatin Gateway, Montana
Distance from Bozeman Airport: 1 hour 17 minutes
- 100+ years of ranching experience
- Pack trips into Yellowstone National Park
- Wide variety of specialty weeks.
Horses N Courage ~ Martinsdale, Montana
Distance from Bozeman Airport: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Working Cattle Ranch with 4 day, 3 night luxury camping tent accommodations
- 2,000 acres of private riding to work cattle with the Hereim family
- Specialty Healing Retreats for Women
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Spotted Horse Ranch ~ Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Distance from Jackson Hole Airport: 39 minutes
- Guided fly fishing on the Snake River with an Orvis endorsed equipment
- White water rafting, scenic rafting and local hot springs soak
- The main lodge includes a dining room overlooking the Hoback River
Moose Head Ranch ~ Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Distance from Jackson Hole Airport: 21 minutes
- Completely surrounded by Grand Teton National Park
- Family vacations to ride, eat and play together with your children
- Riding is mostly just your family and a wrangler
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Drowsy Water Ranch ~ Granby, Colorado
Distance from Denver Airport: 2 hours 21 minutes
- Programs for children from infants to teenagers with plenty of activities for parents and grandparents
- Zip-line course, mountain biking, fishing, rafting, dancing and gymkhana rodeos
- Horseback riding instruction along with variety of terrain for fast rides and slow rides
Wind River Ranch ~ Estes, Colorado
Distance from Denver Airport: 1 hour 30 minutes
- A Christian Family Guest Ranch Resort
- Minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park
- Family vacation weeks with specialty speakers