Experience the gentle power of horses and the healing power of
White Stallion Ranch in Tucson, Arizona
October 19 – 23, 2016
The nature of this retreat allows the horse lover the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the equine world for in depth training on both PureBioenergy technique as it applies to horses, as well as Horse Etiquette and Communication; along with a multitude of horse ranch activities and rides to choose from.
With PureBioenergy Equine Training, all students, whether new to PureBioenergy or previously trained, will learn all of the aspects and nuances that go into utilizing PureBioenergy with horses. All teachings will be tailored to all experience levels with both horses and PureBioenergy.
Learn How To:
- Connect to the horse; open the biofield.
- Add energy potential to a horse.
- Remove excess energy potential from a horse’s biofield.
- Balance the energy in a specific part of the horse.
- Enhance a function of an organ or a part of a horse.
- Enhance the flow of energy through a horse.
- Use the energy non-locally even when we are next to the horse.
- Reference a Manual of Protocols for health conditions specifically for horses.
- And much MORE…
About the White Stallion Ranch
The 3,000 acre property boasts sweeping views of desert and rugged mountains and offers a multitude of riding trails. With one of the largest privately owned herds in Arizona, the ranch can accommodate first-time trailblazers to life-long riders.
Guests are carefully matched with their horse for the duration of their stay, based on riding experience, height, weight and riding ambitions.
The newly renovated rooms are beautifully appointed and perfectly placed for views of the spectacular Arizona sunsets. Next to the horses in the corrals and conveniently located near our main lodge and dining room, the rooms offer air conditioning, refrigerator, hairdryer, alarm clock, wi-fi, toiletries, bathroom and in room safe. The premium pillow top beds offer a good night’s sleep after hours in the saddle!
White Stallion Ranch has been owned and operated since 1965 by the True family. Today you’ll meet the the third generation of Trues – working side by side in keeping with family tradition, you’ll see them all over the ranch, from wrangling and managing staff to serving breakfast cookouts and grilling your steak for dinner. When you visit the ranch, you’ll find you are truly a guest in their home.
- PureBioenergy Equine Level One with Zoran Hochstatter – 15 Training Hours
- Horse Etiquette and Communication with Carol Bachmann – 6 Training Hours
- 5 days/4 nights Lodging at the beautiful White Stallion Ranch
- ALL delicious meals – breakfast lunch and dinner – during your stay
- ALL scheduled retreat activities, daily horseback riding including all riding levels of trail rides, guided hikes, team penning and more!
- Access to and use of ALL ranch amenities including outdoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, walking grounds, petting zoo, game room and theater
- Nightly Entertainment – Live Music, Bonfires, Special Guests and More!
- FREE Shuttle Service from Tucson Airport
Teacher of PureBioenergy Develops Healing Protocols Specifically for Horses
Zoran Hochstätter is widely known as an expert, innovator and advocate of bioenergy healing and is the key educator behind PureBioenergy. His passion, integrity and straightforward, no-nonsense approach to teaching and healing with PureBioenergy therapy makes this method accessible to everyone, regardless of background, experience or history as a healer. While his teaching and sharing of this method was primarily aimed towards healing humans, soon he became sought after by horse owners to provide healing for their horses, and began to attract many students who were seeking further teachings on how to apply this method to horses. Zoran saw a great need to introduce this healing process to the equestrian community. Zoran is now offering a special opportunity for those interested in learning PureBioenergy for Horses to train with him at White Stallion Ranch in Tucson, AZ this coming October 19-23, 2016. To learn more and reserve your place please click below Tell me more about the Equine RETREAT Have Questions? Contact Elizabeth Bell at +310-721-9722 or email below Send an EMAIL